Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day! Santa Fe Capital of New Mexico 2010

It was a beautiful day! There was sun shine and cool breeze. There was not many cars on the street on our way up to Santa Fe, but there were lot of cars coming back to town. I guessed that they came home after a long holiday.
There are many arts and sculptures display around and inside the capital. I would love to exam all of these but I did not have time to read and to take pictures. I have been to the capital almost every Sunday Fall of 2008 and Winter till I had to prepare to move to my new house and go there every once awhile because of high gas and house payment and less wage on hours. It seems so long time ago that I moved and created a home here. It is still a dream life.
We entered the South side of the capital and park at the coin pay parking lot. Here is a kick. We always paid our meter on Sunday. One Sunday a local told us that you don't have to pay on Sunday! We had contributed and did our part to help the state.
I thought that I should show you a view from my perspective. There is more of course, but I do not think I have room in one blog to show all.

No comments:

Post a Comment