Saturday, October 2, 2010

Update zuccchini bread

The Zucchini Bread was good. A friend's comment was it tasted very healthy which translated it was good but not for someone who is NOT into healthy kind of food. ;) I thought it was funny. I chopped most of the zucchini into small pieces but the recipe wrote grate which made it big chunk. I couldn't grate it into tiny pieces so I did it wrong. Zucchini is hard to grate small like cheese so I grated and then chopped.
It did taste healthy. The graham flour made the bread taste nutty without the walnut part. I put less sweet so my bf did not like it because he expected treat to be sweet and he did not like to see chunk of zucchini in it. Or should I said he hate vegetable! I will try to make it again next year.
I did not put any all purpose flour in it just the graham flour so you could imagine it was very wholesome and goodness pack in a loaf of bread.
I put a whole zucchini instead of direction. :) I guess that made into two loaves instead of one; however, one and a (little more than) half loaf. I don't know, but I prefer to weight by pound instead of cup or Tsp/TBSP because the scale is more accurate than uneven pack into cup.
It was fun to bake and cook something everyday; that is, if I have the time and the change to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment