Friday, December 23, 2011

Snow!!!

It snowed yesterday and last night! Center of the city does not have much snow, but the outskirt gets plenty. Someone mentioned it as a donut hole! iPhone does NOT work for this blog! I can write now but the sentences does not look good. I cannot load up my pictures or even post it when I tried last year. I gave up. Perhaps, I'll try again soon I have very interesting pictures and I met many good vendors during this holiday! I could barely see the mountain while driving to my parents house which was around 2-3pm. When I went home around 5pm, it was clear; no snow, fog, or even rain. However, it was cold! Everytime almost everytime I fill gas for my car, I am in a middle of the wind, rain, or snow! Ugh We finally get white Christmas! Happy holiday everyone! May yours be merry and fill you with love n hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment