Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Artist @ Work

I tried to be creative as much as I can in daily life. Of course, I have to make it safe and productive; otherwise, it is a waste of time and make a day longer than necessary. I would be much happier if I do not feel like rush into doing anything. I feel that I can be productive and faster and much enjoy my work no matter how much tidiest or bad it is. Let our beholder to make the judgment how are these pictures. Please make a comment of reason why you like or do not like. Any comment would be good.
I like my shadowy poppy. I was thinking shadow lover but it did not look like it.
The tiger lily looks much lovelier when close up and portrait as a tall stalk and taken from the ground up in order to see the petals and septals.

No comments:

Post a Comment