Friday, May 28, 2010

Dutch Irises Pictures

I have Miss Saigon and Tiger Dutch Iris which I was not sure. Anyway, I was glad that I planted some because they look gorgeous! Of course, the roses bloomingtime is over and I do need some flowers still blooming to keep me happy. Wait the Fragrant Cloud rose is still in heavy bloom. I was hoping that I still have some flowers to harvest and put on display when I go to the Koi Mountain Soap Show next Friday. It is too bad but I will think of something. I have plenty of plant and can be put on display with the right combination, hopefully. These pictures were taken yesterday. They all in full bloom, but it seems that I am the only one that see them. Indeed, it is too bad. Ah, also my car park in front of our house so no-one can see them unless I have to go somewhere but I rarely go anywhere.
Time to go outside to see if I have more blooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment