Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Last Year Front Yard

This was all I have for last year in middle of September or a bit early because of the dahlia blooming which always indicated late summer. The Jackson & Perkins roses did not come up so I had six empty spot in the yard. I tried to make the front look nice and full of flower or at least a loving home of people who wanted to live here. Anyway, I just moved here in May of 2009. The yard had weed plastic cover and gravel on top which was a quick make over for the house. This house used to have a gray purplish wall and red blood gravel after the make over the neighbor would not believe the transformation. WOW! from everyone who knew what this house looked like. I have some compliment from the yard this year also but it is all in progress. I planted the morning glory way to late in June/July so I did not have any seed. I did enjoy the continuous bloom though.

No comments:

Post a Comment