Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Walk Jamies & Jordan to see Gardening Block Party

I saw my neighbor was working on their yard during my walk with the girls. I was glad there still people care for their yard and house. One of them was planting a rose; the one down the block was weeding. My neighbor put the soil back back to the hole that they created to put more trash on an absent owner property who owned the whole nine yard long of the back of everyone back yard wall. I do not know how does that property work out but everyone has been using to put trash in it except us. We do not understand how can someone be so irresponsible and greedy enough to trash that place because it looks bad then your own neighborhood looks like drug, violent and thugs living. I have to admit it gives me a chill if I walk by the back of my back yard street.

I am glad that I walk Jordan and Jamie today this early so they take a nap and relax so I can have time to write this; otherwise, they keep coming in and out of the room to me for attention, love and importantly, treat and lot of treats please!
I went to PetSmart to exchange the training collar which was a little too big for Jamie who does not mind it and it helps to keep her in check. She is a bit over weight so she has more power to drag me while we walking. With it around her neck, she walks like a good dog who looks back at me every once in awhile like saying "I am good uh mama!" yeah like a kid she is.

Everyone in the whole neighborhood has a dog that barks at anything and when other dogs bark; they all join in--almost--harmony noise!!!. Jamie and Jordan are smarter; thus, bark only at the people walk by the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment