Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Good News!!! We will be on a show on June 4 to 6 Friday to Sunday

I am going to wrap 300+ soap of all types that we have to be ready for the up coming art and craft festival. We have to pay $54 for three days which hoping that it will bring more money to worth the time I will be off at work. I have to ask for three days off because I am working those days. I am the saler. I got the pitch and people could not resist not to stop by a charming saler :)

My partner did not make any sale from the last time. He just seemed like standing there and looking pretty. He did not even invite any pass by to stop and smell the fragrant or even to look at the beautiful paper and our logo. Our soaps unmistakable have very strong fragrance that as soon as someone enter the room they can smell it immediately. However, it is hard to separate or to tell which fragrance one smell.

I am better get moving because those soaps do not wrap themselves in beautiful Japaneses paper and other hand make papers. They need final touches and only I can do that.

  1. Harmony: Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Orange and EO
  2. Acai berry fragrant oil
  3. Bitter Almond FO
  4. Butt Naked in the Wood FO
  5. Eucalyptus essential oil
  6. Pink Grapefruit EO
  7. Peppermint EO (sweet and strong to wake up yet dreamy also good for men)
  8. Eucalyptus and peppermint with spearmint leaves EO
  9. Oat meal and honey FO with real honey and oat meal powder
  10. Lemongrass EO (strong awaking sense)
  11. Lavender EO
  12. Lavender and Lemongrass EO
  13. Key Lime EO
  14. Margarita FO
  15. Margarita FO with Dead Sea Salt (scrub away dead skin cell while feeling like party animal)
  16. Mango Papaya FO (tropical paradise feeling)
  17. Blackberry & Sage
  18. Rose FO
  19. Clary Sage & Rosewood EO (good for men)
  20. Orange EO
  21. Sleigh Ride FO (woody for both sexes but I say for men)


I have many more but I cannot crack my sleepy tired brain to remember all the scents we have. If you are in Albuquerque, NM on these dates do not forget to come to SMELL for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment