Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Garden pic

Rose de Rescht Portland RosesI just took some pictures to see what I have right now. I have a lot! I just do not have place or a nicer pot to put most of them to display. I love fragrant, ever bloom flower, and evergreen tree. Any combination of these will make me very happy.
Since my yard does not have fence like all the neighbors, all the trash in the neighborhood land and stay in my yard! Which idiot trash their own neighborhood!? That is not as bad as the neighbor let their dogs poop in my front yard! These dogs run wild in the street. Some of these days there may be accident involving the "loving" pooch... They will have only themselves to blame.
I took Jamie and Jordan for a walk. They were well behaved in a way meaning that I still have to correct some of their manner but most were not as bad as before. We did not encounter any dog so it made sense to have an easy walk.

The rose above is Rose de Rescht Old Roses (Portland Roses). A good bushy plant, with, neat, full flowers of purple-crimson, held well above its ample foliage. Very fragrant. Good repeating. 3 ft. x 2 ft. I do not see the "purple-crimson" color so I am happy because that color is really dark but it will match with my crimson queen Japanese maple tree on the right. If you can see the bright red that gonna be seed which I am not sure whether or not it sterilize or easy to germinate. I like the maple because it has a cascade habit. This maple will give the house a sense of Asian style which is the same as the Koi Mountain name. The true name is "Harmony" Koi Mountain. It is too bad that I have a small backyard; otherwise, I will have a koi pond along with lotus plant/flower also. The backyard will have 8 types of plums, 5 type of apples, and 4 types of cherry. I have not mention the raise bed around the back wall will have climbing roses. Most of the rose is damask and will be on a shadier side of the house; otherwise none of the bloom will survive. I will collect most of the bloom and make nice dry bouquet. It is too bad that they will only bloom once in the spring time except for Autumn Damask R. damascena bifera 'Quatre Saisons.

I made pork tenderloin in tomato paste with white onion, cracked pepper and cajun style spices all in a slow cooker for almost 6 hours because it is a huge piece. The smell is amazing! I was thinly slice the meat as much as possible. It was cover in it own sauce and premium roasted garlic oil reserve Late harvest from TEMECULA OLIVE OIL COMPANY which is the best tastiest olive oil and balsamic vinegar. I have been using the Roasted garlic olive oil almost on everything and the citrus use mostly on salmon and chicken. The pomegranate balsamic vinegar is used on fruit salad that goes with pork chop. Yum! Let get back to this dish.There is lot of sea salt on the sliced tomatoes and a pinch of salt and pure unrefined brown sugar cane on the strawberry slices. The left over will be make into sloppy Joe and sandwich.




No comments:

Post a Comment