Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spoil Rotten Pooches

My right eye has been bothering me since last night just when I went to bed and worst right now. I may be allergic to the pooches! I had dogs and cats before but it really never bothered me. I rarely pet or hug the dogs until now maybe that was why I did not know whether or not I has been allergic to dogs. I had to take Zyrtec for the FIRST time in my life for allergy in the FALL last year because I lived with the spoil rotten mutts who finally got to sleep in my bed which was not my idea.
I did not want the fur ball to spoil my white goose down blanket and good mattress. I hug the fur-ball more than I ever hug anyone. It sound pathetic which probably is because no-one want to hug me for just 'cause. Every time, I get a hug that mean something or that person want something and never just a hug or I miss you. love you, have not hug awhile, give some sugar/love. Uh huh!
I email the Zephirine Drouhin rose about my concern this morning, but I have not receive anything yet. I hope that they will not just give me a really bad one because I am a new customer. I have a wish list longer than just those damask if they make a good impression; otherwise, I take my business elsewhere. The Jackson and Perkins did very good to honor their part of the deal to replace all of my death roses, which will make me order more this year again. I told my boyfriend how much I love the roses there. He told his mom who brought me $100 gift certificate from them for Christmas. I have a long wish list of roses from them too! My house will be the ONLY house in the whole neighborhood with all INTERESTING collection of plants! My boyfriend's friend told him that too. I do not want to be like everyone because that just too boring unless it is a very good thing. It maybe the same but I will make it much more interesting.
I had not mention that I am a proud owner of Koi Mountain soap and body product which was post in etsy website. My eyes are tired so I am going to rest from compture and just read till I sleep. I wish that I can be able to sleep early at least 11pm because I think that I have been depriving myself of sleep. I sleep late but someone get up early and wake the whole house up including me and I cannot go back to sleep. Basically, I lost the hours of deep sleep turn out to make me tired and not feeling well plus sleepy when I use a lot of energy to do physical work.
Sleep well. Pleasant dream! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment