Monday, May 10, 2010

A Lot of Sunshine


It was a beautiful day! There was a little windy and lot of sunshine but not too hot. I did lot of watering for the plants. I brought lots of roses from last year and they, finally, were put to the ground for a better life. I am the only one to water, weed, and care for them. I will get lots of roses coming but they will not be put to the ground because my backyard is just beginning to have some work put to it. I was promised to have a nice organized yard by summer of this year, but all I got was a yard full of poops and smelly from the spoil rotten pooches. If I skip to water the plants for one day, they will droop and not happy. If no water the next day, they look like they are dying. By the way, I live in the desert. Would you believe that I spend thousand of dollars on just plants every year? I do not even have a big yard or much space. I love plants and I have green thumb which only work if I have time to water and weed them. I suppose that I rarely fertilize any of my plants after I put them on the ground so I guess that was why the bloom was not as big as the store. One thing though I put lot of good fertilize when I put plant in the ground. I still see that not all of the fertilize dissolve over time so the plant still have good stuff in there. They just need a little more to make the bloom as big as store brought flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment