Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bloom Bloom Bliss MidSpring!!!

I have only one orange tiger lily seems to be alive and in bloom. It is pretty when it is tall; this is the skinniest and shortest lily I ever have. I am so glad that I have some dutch irises because they are so beautiful when blooming all at once. I am hoping that I have enough flower to cut and put on the show which I do not have to buy anything. This is the reason I brought and planted lot of them so I will always have flowers in blooming and different from everyone. My yellow Southern Bell is blooming and the only three of roses from Jackson and Perkins alive.
My backyard is still just dust, dry sandy/rock, weed, poop, urinate traces, and 30 rock for the raise bed! It should not consider a back yard, but it should consider wasted land. I am hate to say that I cannot upload all 5 pictures at the same time to save me time; it always seems to fail. I wonder why. I used to have geocity which had every good upload system and fast! I hate to wait just for the pictures to upload one at a time!
I have annual red poppy which I save the seed pods for my deco art flower arrangement. Pink Jasmines are the new addition this Spring very short and young and have strong fragrance. The pink rose is Ispahan which has a light sweet perfume but if there are enough bloom will make a heady fragrance. I do not know whether anyone know or like guava fragrance. I wonder anyone ever smell the leaves of the Lantana and tell me what it smells like. I have Confeti Lantana's leave smell like--yes, you have guess where I am going with this--guava!

No comments:

Post a Comment